Sunday, December 13, 2015

In this music classroom....

I think we've all seen the popular printables about "In this classroom..." stating the expectations of the classroom or characteristics of the students. I changed it up a little bit, played around a bit in Photoshop and came up with this one:


I had it in one of my favorite color combinations (aqua, red and white) and it ended up looking patriotic....so I switched the colors around. Now it's a bit Dr. Seuss? I don't know. If you like it, feel free to download and use it! If you like it but want a copy in your school colors or classroom colors, contact me on Twitter @KellyParrish605 or leave me a comment.

If you think there is a very important adjective that describes the music-makers in your music class, let me know! There's always room for improvement.

No comments :

Post a Comment