Monday, March 10, 2014

Growing Pains

You'll probably notice (for the two or three people reading this!) that I'm changing how things look and adding things here and there. I'm brand new to blogging and I guess you could say that a part of me started this blog as a technological challenge to myself. I love graphic design (I'm a Photoshop addict!) though I'm not an expert by any means so this is a bit of a learning process. As I do with almost anything technology-related though, I'm just experimenting and Googling....rinse and repeat!

In the meantime, it's Spring Break here and I'm looking forward to crafting some manipulatives for class (along with some personal projects). My goal is to reorganize how I present my Learning Targets everyday to my class and to finish some magnetic staves for my students. I'm sure some other ideas with pop into my head as the days go on!

What are you doing this week?

No comments :

Post a Comment